Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs Insurance
Our Ideal Candidate
We seek exceptional talents with the following qualities:
- Leadership & Commitment to Service
- Passion & Drive
- Adaptability & Team-spirit
Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- Second Class Lower Degree from a recognized University
- Within the age range of 21- 27 years
- Must have completed NYSC
- Candidates with an M.Sc/MBA in Insurance, Finance and other related courses can apply.
Shortlisted candidates will go through the following stages:
First level Screening:
- At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills and confidence level will be assessed through various channels. Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates. General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested.
- Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited for the Assessment Stage of the recruitment process. At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.
- Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.
Interested and qualified? Go to FBNInsurance career website on fbninsurance.alanandgrant.com to apply