The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Ref Id: R-20281
Lead Monthly Business Analysis:
- Understand and extract K&I data – including using proxy data to connect the dots. This will be done monthly with retail audit information and when required with BGS information. The BM shall work on the weekly Zoom charts with supporting data from the above sources.
- Analyze data and extract Insights to drive business performance, connecting to key drivers, on an ‘as required’ basis.
- Understand Social & Digital metrics when required during campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate ongoing campaigns, including setting and delivering performance metrics
- Monthly Updates
Lead End-2-End Marketing & Innovation Implementation:
- Lead cross-functional teams with the Innovation process and managing deliverables against timelines
- Apply Marketing Factory process to each project / campaign
- Apply BVA, VIS & Design principles to each campaign and creative development
- Understand “how to” adapt & develop implementation plans especially during the ABP process
- Day to day Agency Management – Scope of Work, Agency billing statements
- Project Management (Gantt and Zoom Charts) to be shared on a project based basis. Zoom charts are to be updated on a weekly basis.
- Understand “how to” Write Business & Creative Briefs
- Monitor and evaluate Project
- Control Project DME on a weekly basis
Learn To work with Bottlers During Plan Implementation:
- Participate in In-Market Trade/Bottler Visits & Consumer Research Activities with supporting in-trade visits reports
- Work with Country Team & Bottlers to ensure continuous alignment, tracking, and adjustment to programs during implementation.
- Participate In Routines To Develop, Inspire, & Align Country Team & Bottler To Plans & Projects.
- Develop After Action Reviews – capture learning and update in Coke works as post-launch review documents
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola career website on coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply