Our Client, a leading Oil & Gas Servicing company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are looking to engage a qualified professional who would be responsible for Business Development activities in the company.
Are you a Business Development Top Performer interested in joining a fast paced, challenging, exciting and rewarding organization? Here is an opportunity I believe you would be interested in,
Business Development Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience12 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Below are few responsibilities:
- Develop pipeline of new business for the company to improve company’s market position.
- Drive the formulation, execution, monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and operating plans for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
- Screen and propose potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and making recommendations.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks, potentials and estimating partner or client needs and goals.
- Gather market and customer information, network with major industry players and decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends to division and management.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Operations Manager, you will have;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 12 years post-qualification experience in engineering and project management in an Oil & Gas Servicing Company, with at least 6 years in a supervisory/managerial role
- Master’s Degree in any Management or MBA is an added advantage
Method of Application
If you qualified and interested in taking up this challenging and exciting role then please send me a copy of you CV in MS WORD format using BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER as Subject to email@example.com and shortlisted applicants would be contacted. I look forward to hearing from you.