At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Business Unit Communications Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs Media / Advertising / Branding
Job ID: R-02666
Job Level: 01. Regular
Position Overview/Function Specific Activities
- Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
Collaborate with System, Customers, and Other Stakeholders:
- Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
Act Like an Owner:
- Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
Develop Self and Others:
- Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola career website on cocacola.appvault.com to apply