Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
Cinema Team Leader / Duty Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Location: Rivers
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- Cinema managers are the big (hot) dogs of the cinema world. These friendly people work like Trojans to make sure that the UK’s cinemas are run in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- If you decide to enter the magical world of cinema management, you’ll be responsible for every aspect of the business, from team management and HR to advertising, sales and budget control.
- As a cinema manager, you will be a team leader, a business planner, a human resources officer and a marketing executive all rolled into one. Essentially, you will run the joint.
- Promoting films and concession products
- Ensuring a high level of Health and safety standard of operations
- Training staff
- Ensuring high level of customer service as well as handling complaints and customer enquiries
- Analyzing the business numbers on a daily basis
- Your most important duty, however, will be to make sure that every customer comes away from the cinema with a delirious, sugar-fuelled smile on their face.
- You’ll have complete budget control and you’ll be responsible for ensuring the overall financial success of the cinema. You will also be responsible for making sure health and safety regulations are adhered to by every member of staff.
- You might even be responsible for masterminding promotional events at your cinema, hosting film premieres, organising film festivals and handling press enquiries.
Salary & benefits
- As a trainee cinema manager, you’re likely to earn between N840,000 -N1,800,00 per annum However, as you progress and take on more responsibility, your salary will increase to around.
- Once you are given senior managerial responsibility for a cinema or chain of cinemas, you’re likely to earn more.
- Understandably, you will also get the added bonus of free cinema tickets!
- Working hours
- You will be required to work unsociable hours on a regular basis. Understandably, evening and weekend work is a regular fixture, as most people go to the cinema outside of ‘normal’ working hours.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com