Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
- VIVA Cinemas Digital Officer will be responsible for the development of brand awareness and online reputation across all digital platforms- maintaining website content, promoting all Cinema activities including movie releases and schedules, premieres, promos, and other information to the public on all social channels, from design to communication.
- Responsible for ensuring that the strategic direction and message of the cinema is executed consistently and properly in the social media sphere, increasing social media presence, brand visibility and awareness to targeted current and potential customers, engaging customers online and generating inbound traffic.
Social Media and Web Management:
- Managing all social media activity across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and other social platforms, creating engaging posts related to cinema schedules, thematic strands and generating buzz around screenings.
- Responsible for implementing the social media strategy, coordinating with team members to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services.
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in cinema brand activities.
- Website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Draft weekly e-newsletters for website subscribers as well as handling email marketing.
- Will be working directly with the Web Administrator to monitor, maintain, and enhance the cinema brand across a variety of social media sites and networks. Generating social media posts to promote cinema releases and events including premieres.
- Set and implement a social strategy across all the brands social channels, including email marketing.
- Monitoring of social media sites, alerts, blogs, and clipping software for any mention of the brand or related topics; researching and coordinating the appropriate response in a timely, effective manner. Monitor discussions, posts, and comments across all social media channels.
- Administration of SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Finalizes development of social media/engagement strategy at a day-to-day, actionable level by creating short-, medium- and long-term activation plans for premieres and events.
- Development and completion of film guide on a weekly basis
- Creating promotional flyers, onscreen adverts and other ad designs.
- Creating social media designs for movie promotion and engagement to drive sales and revenue.
- Comply with film Guide standards and ensure the policy is followed
- Provide Artistic ideas matching business objectives.
Skills and Abilities
- Technical Capacity – Computer proficient with Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Advanced User
- Strong understanding of social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, blogs.
- Excellent copywriting skills and research skills and the ability to create editorial and technical writing output quickly
- Dedicated to blogging, microblogging and driving engagement on all platforms.
- Strong organizational and forward planning; able to use applications such as Hootsuite
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing. Posses an understanding of the power of feed marketing (i.e. RSS)
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Demonstrated ability to map out and drive a social media marketing strategy.
- Ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously-both internal and external-in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to jump from the creative side of social media marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content.
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization basics including basic keyword research.
- Understands what it means to shoulder the communication of a brand
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, editing, proofreading
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational/project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends
- Knowledge of the Cinema industry with liaison across various sponsors, cinemas, as well as the Viva Cinemas senior team
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Candidate should be assertive and pro-active
Experience and Qualification
- A degree in Marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within the retail and entertainment industry, it would be an added advantage to have cinema industry experience.
- Essential to have at least 2.5 years’ social media experience in the entertainment industry
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media, PR and or reputation management.
- Experience in planning strategies and implementing campaigns to improve company visibility.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application Letter to: email@example.com Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as Subject. Example: Lagos/ Digital Officer/ Mayowa Johnson