Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Logistics
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Ensures the suitability of the transportation, initiates controls as necessary and implements corrective actions.
- Communicates logistics issues to project team and where necessary, liaises with project cost control, planning, contracts and quality functions to ensure optimised management of information.
- Ensures the tracking of Project personnel journey management (mobilisations and missions) to efficiently manage arrival and departure logistics by coordinating with DW Logistics and DW Security.
- Presents Periodic reports on the Logistics Management for the project.
- Overall Management of Transportation contracts and pool car management.
- Implements project approved documentation, policies, procedures, manuals and other related documents.
- Checks all invoices for logistics services against service requests made from the logistics office.
- Verifies, summarizes and submits invoices to the Management for certification.
- Submits payment requests for logistics services.
- Processes logistics requests from Packages and ensures follow-up action completed by the Logistics Assistant.
- Manages the logistics ticket system (where applicable).
- Coordinates with Administration Manager to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management.
- Comply with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees PTS bookings and registrations.
- Coordinates central PMT social events in conjunction with project communication entity.
- Promotes company safety, environment, quality policies and programs
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in relevant discipline
- 4-5 years experience in related tasks
- Good team spirit and open communication skills.
- Well organised, diligent and proactive.
- Microsoft Office skills
- High level of accuracy with excellent attention to details
- Quick to learn new systems
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply