TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
User Experience Researcher
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer Research / Data Analysis
As User Experience Researcher will be responsible for providing key insight into our customers, our products and our competitors, to enable the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across our wide range of brands and give our customers the inspiration they need to make our products the household name in tech world. Your overriding responsibility will be to understand users’ or customers pain points and needs as they engage with our products and find ways to improve the quality of experience they have with our product,
- Create user research framework and conduct hands-on studies including usability testing, focus groups, heuristic analysis, field and ethnographic studies, qualitative and quantitative research and competitive analysis.
- Documenting user research results and communicate to clients. .
- Advocating for user experience research.
- Leading research on the new user experience research methodologies.
- Acting as a primary interface with key Business Units and clients for project acquisition and cooperation.
Candidate Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree in cognitive psychology, human computer interaction, sociology, philosophy or related field, or an humanities related subject.
- Profound knowledge in statistics methodologies.
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- A passion for discovering, documenting, and sharing user research insights.
- Experience in user research plans, task-based analysis, moderating lab-based studies, writing
- Scripts, and flexible user research frameworks.
- A collaborative and synergistic working nature with creative and technology teams for the Production and on-going maintenance of a stellar user experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, be able to work independently on problems, be an effective team Player and be willing to accept challenges and responsibility.
- Candidate Attribute and skills
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- A Good listener with an ability to empathize, understand and conceptualize users’ pain points and needs as they engage in our products and services
- Possess great passion for detailed and extensive research.
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Understand basic criteria for evaluating good and beautiful images of camera.
Suitably qualified and interested candidates should please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject of the email.