Total Nigeria Plc is the first petroleum marketer in Nigeria to introduce the fuel purchase card, an electronic rechargeable purse designed to minimize cash transactions in Nigeria. In 2011, it established a state of the art Truck Drivers Training School and Inspection Center in Ibadan. To further affirm its innovative leadership, in 2014, Total opened the first solar-powered service station in West Africa at Onigbagbo, Lagos. The Company currently boasts of a robust range of solar products.
Young Graduate Program
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years max
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Finance, Sales, Operations/Exploitation
We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering, Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme.
The YGP is an 18 months program which commences with a 6 month – 9 months program in Total Nigeria
- Must not be more than 26 years of age.
- Recent graduate with post graduate work experience not more than 2 years
- A bachelors graduate with a minimum degree of 2nd Class Upper
- Must be geographically mobile.
- He/she should be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven, innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TOTAL career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply